12/26/2017

THIS BLOG CONTACTS CHARLES PROXY.

Hi guys! xx
I made this blog, because I want more people to know how to make rares etc. I'm pretty sure you know, if you want to hack some rares, you have to download Charles Proxy. Don't worry, it hasn't any viruses! So let's begin!
First of all, you have to go on this site, to download Charles. It should look like this:

So you click the Windows 64 bit (or 32 bit) - if you are using Windows; macOS if you are using mac; and Linux 64 bit (or 32 bit) if you are using linux. Pretty obvious, right?
So when you are done with clicking, and saving it wherever you want, wait until it will download.
If it's done, open it. Click Next, then I accept the terms in the License Agreement, then Next, and another Next



Then click Install. After all click Finish.
And there you have it! :) It was seriously easy. So in next note I'll show you some design studio tricks. :D


~ Bye sweeties ♥ //Yokacchi xo